Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

1.How did the talk affect you?

Let me know that time is limited and don't let outside affairs affect what I really want to do. It also made me pay attention to the issues of life

Just do what I love to do.

2.How does this talk catch the listeners’ attention (or does it all)?

Steve Jobs guides us with stories from his own personal experience. make us better understand what he wants to convey to us.

3.Has the talk changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.

This speech made me pay more attention to the importance of time and urged me not to waste time on meaningless things. And treat each day as the last day of your life.

4.Has the talk left you with any questions?

I want to know how Steve Jobs judges when making big decisions in life.

5.Does the talk relate to anything from your past life experiences?

In terms of learning, I used to think that learning these subjects was useless, but later I found that many things in life would come in handy. So when you look back, you can see what you have learned before will be a force to help you in the future.

6.Does the talk agree with any of your past life experiences?

In the past, I never cherished time and spent a lot of time having fun, but later I found out that I can not go on like this anymore. I have to be responsible for my life, so I should make good use of my time and spend it on the right things. 

This quote is very inspiring to me




留言

熱門文章